Friday, January 1, 2010

WELCOME

So you've found my blog, now what? Well first let me tell you why the blog was started.

I started Swoon Worthy Boutique because of all of the brilliant "updates" to vintage furniture I've seen in blog land. I take special interest in vintage furniture because it is usually looked over because of it's age. People tend to gravitate towards what's new because they don't see the potential of a vintage piece. In a nut shell, this blog will serve as a one stop shop for inspirational images for vintage furniture that has either been "revamped" or has potential.

5 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

And I love it too! So proud of you for starting a new blog. Make sure you have links to the other one so people can check you out!

Deanna Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
40 Means Free said...

2010 The Year of L. Duncan reclaim and reposition yourself to be the best you! All the best! SIL

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Great start hunnie!!! Love it already.. I was the same way about furniture... turning my nose up to the goodwill and hand me downs that my fam would try to toss my way when my husband and I moved into our first apartment... Spending all this money on what's new... UGH! Well then I stumbled upon the blog world and became immediately obessed with all things old... and all things cheap! PPL look at me sideways when I drag this rusted busted furniture in the building but if they only knew what it looked like after I showed each peice a little TLC! I LOVE It! Check me out!! Not much to show yet due to my camera completely spazing out on me but next week... O HUNNIE!! Just wait n see ;)

Dreams of Perfection said...

I LOVE LOVE LURVE this blog!! It already has so much inspiration.