Monday, September 12, 2011

JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON

Everyone has tried the Annie Sloan chalk paint except me!  I have been intrigued by its promises ever since Miss Mustard Seed blogged about it a few months back.

Last week I found the perfect piece to use the paint on

Swoon Worthy Vintage 013 

I originally thought pink would be a really great choice for this desk, but since I’m using the chalk paint, I decided to purchase Henrietta!

annie sloan chalk paint

It’s said to be a beautiful lavender with pink undertones… Sounds good to me!

henrietta chalk paint

I think it will be perfect on my desk and hopefully for a wedding this summer!

 

Have you tried chalk paint?!

5 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

One of my favorite projects was to paint an old forlorn dresser in a bright happy pink/red chalkboard paint! You've picked a great color! Janell

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Such a brave choice. I love a lavender piece in a white space!

Decor & Harmony said...

Welcome aboard! You will love ASCP! Stop by for a blog visit I have a giveaway. Did you notice your name in my Versatile Blogger post?

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love that color too. Can't wait to see how it comes out. I'm sure if will be fabulous.

Serena said...

Hi, I just stumbled to your blog from another blog :) love your site! The post about ASCP captured my interest because I just learned about this paint, like, last week! I am dying to get my hands on it because I have what feels like tons of thrift store scores to paint! I love how your pieces turned out! I would like to subscribe to your blog, too. Check mine out of you have time. (P.S. I have 3 young boys, too!)