Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SPLIT PERSONALITY

I came across this fabulous chair makeover on Pinterest the other day and couldn’t get it out of my mind. 

No. 33

Redesigned by 508 restoration and designs, it is probably the most interesting (in a very good way!) refurbished chair I’ve seen in a while. 

I plan to do something similar with this chair that I picked up a while back

primitive chair

It is already weathered so I plan to only paint one part of it.  Although on the inspiration chair white was used, I’m thinking teal or pink for this one.

 

primitive chair2

I’m headed out now to clean it up a bit and prep it for painting.  Stay tunedSmile

2 comments:

Decor & Harmony said...

Can't wait to see it jazzed up!

Anonymous said...

I am shamelessly in love with old chairs. I love the post and the chair you're going to revamp! Can't wait to see it.