Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I HAD TO!

After my last post on headboards the other day, I had to find a headboard of my own! My first thought was to check Craigslist since it's easy to just put in what your looking for. Well, after about 10 minutes (seriously) I found this

No...it's not what Dayka's found at Goodwill

but, it's close enough for my Master Bedroom Redesign on my other blog . I can't wait to get started on the prime/paint process to make her even more lovely! Stay tuned for the revamp...


Have you found anything good over the weekend?

5 comments:

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Girl yes! Paint that bad boy White! UGH I'm Jealous I need a headboard! BAD lol

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, I think I may like your find even better! WOW...I didn't find any great finds for the home this weekend, but did find something fabulous for a steal at JCrew for me!! :)
Janell

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! It is gorgeous!!! What a great find!!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, how fortunate. I am loving the design of that headboard. Cannot wait to see the finished product. P.S. Love the paint color.

Debra Lea said...

Hi! Just found your blogs and I love both! Great find! Can't wait to see what you do with it and the dresser!