Thursday, June 30, 2011

TURQUOISE LOVE…



I wanted to share a sneak peek of the side tables with you! I must admit, these are a pain when it comes to painting. The legs are what killed me. I happy with the outcome, but with my boys being home on summer break, I was only able to finish one.



I decided to try a little distressing. Maybe I’ll try this technique a little moreWinking smile



004



016



The big question now is should I keep the original hardware or should I replace them. I personally like original hardware.





Last picture…



IMG01219-20110629-1820[1]



The hardest part about starting a business like this one is that I want to keep everything! I think these would look great in my family room!



What do you think?!

3 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

I like the hardware that is on it. Very pretty color! Good Job!

Kathysue said...

Love the color and shiny nickel knobs would look great!! Or even a long bar would give it a contemp. edge, but since you distressed it you should probably stick with more cottage look, even a glass knob. Boy, I am no help I just gave you three options, xo Kathysue

Brixton Nole said...

These look awesome! very dramatic difference from 'before' pics! I vote to keep the original hardware.