Monday, July 18, 2011

INSPIRED BY ETSY

From time to time, I am a lurker on Etsy.  There are so many different categories but my absolute favorite is the furniture section. 

One of my favorite furniture shops is

Ruby Rhino ety

 

image

The collection of vintage refurbished furniture is so inspiring!

turquoise desk

pink dresser

white sideboard

inside white sideboard

multi colored sideboard

green desk

black and white chest

I could go on and on with with images because they are all Swoon Worthy, but I’ll let you hop over and check out the shop for yourself!

6 comments:

rachel said...

I had never seen this shop. Thanks for sharing! I love it!

Rachel
xoxo

René said...

Swoonworthy for sure! Thanks for the link. For some reason, it is not letting me follow through GFC. I'll try later.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Pretty fabulous, that last piece is fun! Janell

Unknown said...

Very cool and inspirational. I have never looked at Etsy furniture before?

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Agreed, they lovely pieces. I can see why you're inspired.

Abby Barnett said...

Can I please have that black and white piece!!! OMG!!!