Sunday, October 2, 2011

MORE CHALK PAINT GOODNESS!

Hi all! I’ve been extremely busy around these parts, but I did manage to makeover a dresser that I picked up a few weeks ago.  I also picked up some more chalk paint in the color “Provence”!

 

Here is the piece before

And here is the after!

French blue dresser

french blue dresser2

Wouldn’t she be perfect for a buffet holding cupcakes? Or even your wedding cakes and vintage mix match plates? Or even for a backyard dinner!  She is being adding to my inventory that is for rent.

FYI, Provence is not bright like shown in the pictures above… Its more like this

Pumpkin fest and blue dresser 077

 

BTW, her name is EloiseSmile

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Hello Eloise! You are gorgeous! I love that you are naming your furniture. So fun!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Color!

Decor & Harmony said...

Wow a beautiful restyle! I'm loving this color it looks fabulous on Eloise! I hope she can make it to a few linky parties...you really need to show her off.

thawriter said...

OMG! this was my dresser when i was growing up!!! #memories!